Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter

Easter Sunday was so wonderful this year. Cody and I started out the beautiful day by going to Dad's Ward. It was really good and dad gave a great talk about Easter. Then we all went over to mom and dad's for an easter egg hunt, dinner, and to celebrate Amber and Brian's birthday. Everybody brought a good dish to contribute to the amazingly delicious meal and Chanika made a really good and really cute Easter/Birthday Cake. The house was full and crazy. Geoff, Sam and Marielle, and Janessa, and Jami's sister and her two boys all came into town this weekend. It was so fun to see everybody and enjoy everyone's company.
Cody playing easter bunny and hiding all of the eggs for the easter egg hunt, or was he sneaking some candy for himself? :)








Everybody just haning out and enjoying the beautiful weather.
Chanika made this really cute cake and it was sooo good!!!









I absolutely love Easter Colors and Easter Flowers!!










The Two Cutest babies. Chris and Chanika's little Maxxwell and Sam and Marielle's Little Hadley





























We all had such a fun time and enjoyed the craziness of the kids running around and the family just being together. It was a perfect easter sunday!!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like you guys had a great Easter Sunday. I'm glad that Spring has arrived for you. I also hate being cold, which is probably why I love FL so much! Anyway, it was fun reading your post and seeing the pictures of your family.

Marielle said...

Yay! Easter was really fun this year and it was fun to see you guys!

Debra said...

Cute pictures and cute shorts! I got so many compliments on your dress on sunday. Thanks for sharing your wardrobe with me. :) I just paid my ticket today. :(

Darci Buhl said...

What a cute family! I'm so excited that you are coming to Vegas! Do you know where you'll be living yet? If you need any help with anything just let me know:)

Jensen Family said...

Hey Jen!!! For some reason it wouldn't let me look at your blog for awhile and I've been wanting to see how you are doing! I need to come in to the dentist because it's been WAY to long! Amber told me you got into dental hygeine school CongratS! Let me know how things are!