2010 has already started out as a GREAT year. Cody graduated with his business management degree and is going to start his masters program soon, he started a new job that he is so excited about and feels it will be a very rewarding job, and I will graduate in May!!! Yay!!! We are finally seeing our hard work pay off.
This year we want to see a few shows while we are living here in Vegas. We started off by seeing the Lion King. I found tickets for a great price sitting just three rows back right in the middle. I couldn't pass them up so I surprised Cody for his birthday. It was an amazing show and I can't wait to see more. The next show we are going to see is the "O" show. I have wanted to see the "O" show since I was 14 years old.
Now is the time where we have to find patient's and that is the toughest part about this whole program. It is hard to find patient's that haven't had their teeth cleaned for over five years and who have really dirty mouths. So we decided to get on the bus and ride around town just to talk to people and see if they are interested. WE had so much fun talking to different people and we definitely saw a whole different side of Vegas while riding around the city. We did get some names and numbers and even set up a few appointments. Hopefully they will be reliable.
This is going to be a great semester and I am so excited to clean some teeth!!
Cody turned 30 this year!!! He is so amazing and I am so grateful for all that he is and all he has done for me. I couldn't have asked for a better husband who loves me, is so loving, and so patient!!
It is going to be a good good year!! WELCOME 2010!!



2 comments:
Yeah for bangs! I love them Jen. So- I am still laughing just picturing you riding around on the city bus looking at peoples teeth. How do you walk up to someone and ask....um you have scummy teeth and I need a patient. Kidding! But it sounds like fun. I think I will crawl in a hole if some stranger approaches me and asks if I want free teeth cleaning from the dental hygene school.
Miss you and love you and pray for you both.
Jen your hair looks hella kickin. Love it!
Post a Comment