I am back in Las Vegas and had a great Christmas visit with the family in Reno. I went up about a week after school got out and Cody had to stay in Vegas for another week so he could work. He finally was able to come up for a few days during Christmas which was so nice. We all had so much fun!!! I was able to spend time with each of my brothers and sisters and their kids. I got to have a sleep over with Annacy and we stayed up all night long!!! I visited Dr. Childs' office and watched the Hygienist work (now that I know what to look for), I slept in everyday, and we went shopping and just relaxed the whole time. It was such a great break and it was way too short.
When Cody got into Reno we were able to go to meet up with his parents at Scheels and looked at guns!!! We then met up with his brother and all went to dinner at Chevy's!!! We had so much fun with them and it was so good to see and visit with his family.
Christmas morning the whole family came over and opened presents and had a wonderful Christmas. Dale and Liane's family came over and we all had a gift exchange which was something new we tried this year and it turned out to be really fun.
Me and my good ol' pa
On Christmas Eve we had our traditional Strawberry Waffles up at Dale and Liane's house and then acted out our first nativity with all the kids. Simon,Wyatt, and Brian were shepards, Chris and Chanika were Mary and Joseph, Ezra was baby Jesus, Jami was the star, Amber, Megan, and Annacy were angel's, Monte, Geoff, and Cody were the Wise Men and I was the photographer!!! It was so fun and the kids looked so cute!!
I absolutely love this picture. Simon and Annacy look so sweet and Wyatt is so goofy. He must have been really excited to take a picture. Every time I look that this picture I bust up laughing!!!
Jami and Sweet Baby Ezra.
Chanika is pregnant and looks great as always. She is having another boy and is more excited to find out the hair color!!
Brian and Cody just hanging out on Christmas Day
Cody, Brian, and Monte are always the ones to play strategic games when the family gets together. Wyatt always loves to get in on the action too!!!
I had so much fun with Chris while I was there. The night before I was leaving we went to In and Out and Midnight with Elizabeth and Alli Jenkins and with two of Chris' foster daughters.
Geoff and Maxxwell. Geoff was in town for a couple days. Geoff always is the life of the party.
Geoff gave this dog to Annacy for Christmas. She absolutely loved it and pretends like it is a real dog that wrestles with her. She has an obsession with dogs but doesn't want to get close enough to them just in case they will lick her.
Me, mom, and Amber in our adorable aprons that Geoff got for us.
On Christmas Eve Santa came for a visit and was a huge hit with the kids except for Wyatt. He was a little scared of him but eventually warmed up to him a little bit.
Amber and Me on Santa's lap telling him what we want for Christmas!!
The whole nativity clan.
Chris and Chanika
Me and Cody on Christmas day. Cody got a flying remote control helicopter from my dad and loves it. It was pretty fun watching the boys try to figure out how to fly these copters. Once Cody got the hang of it he was pretty good. I don't think boys will ever get bored of remote control anything.
Cody was able to come to Reno on Christmas Eve. He is still dressed from work that day. I was so happy to have him with me. I missed him so much.
Dad, Ezra, Janess, and Morgan sitting in the most covetted spot in Aunt Liane's house.
Annacy and I finally got to have a fun sleepover. Mom and I picked her up at her house and she was all packed and ready to go. We first went on an adventure to the pet store, then we went and bought a carmel apple at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, we got dinner at Taco Bell, we let her pick out a movie at the movie store( she loves Air Bud and had a tough time picking which one she wanted to buy). We finally went home and ate and watched air bud. Then we painted our nails and did eachothers makeup and hair and finally about 1;30 we started reading stories and went to bed. We had so much fun. THe next morning she watched Air Bud twice in a row. I love being an Aunt because I can let her do whatever I want to do with her. She is my best friend!!! this picture is before our makeover!
My best friend Lizzy was home from school. We were able to see a lot of eachother during our vacation. She is such a great friend!!



3 comments:
I love the sleepover with Annacy. Sounds like a great trip and time with your family!
Oh....so much fun! It was fabulous having you home for awhile! It was nice to be able to come and spend a little bit of time with you guys in Vegas! Enjoy the rest of your time off! I love you tons!
Wow. Simon and Maxwell look so much older! I can't believe it. I didn't know Chanika was pregnant, that's so exciting! I love the comment about wanting to know the hair color. Ha I can't wait to see what he'll look like! Looks like everyone is doing well. It makes me miss Reno and your fam of course!
Post a Comment